Currently getting. Lavenderbeard

• [link text](Is anyone else getting lavender beard seem like they need some server maintence for this new patch. I was getting alot of lag today on a 2 ma sloop.
    [link text](link url))

Views
  • @enf0rcer We've been seeing a lot of reports regarding this this evening and Rare is aware of it as well. For now the best advice that we have is to perform a hard reset on your console and if that doesn't work to uninstall and reinstall the game completely. Hope this helps mate!

• @dhg-ixxrmacxxi thanks a i did a hard reset and it worked.

• I was able to download the update (xbox) and got the lavender beard error, but after I hard reset it seems to be loading now.

My crew mate on the other hand is having difficulties even downloading the update to even start the game (also xbox).

• an hard reset? its a joke the installtion takes for sure more than 2 hrs even with 100mbit. and a hard reset means also i lost all my games on HDD. u have a huge bug and tell the people they should hard reset the xbox? cant beleive it...pls getit together i dont wanna hard reset my xbox thats not cool....

• @weedstar-deluxe Ahoy matey!

By hard reset they mean hold your power button in for 10 seconds and the Xbox will do a "hard" shutdown forcing the OS and all games and apps to relaunch in a cleaner manner.

This will not affect anything stored on your Xbox it is just a power management cycle.

• thank you,so my rage was pointless😆 edit:btw it worked

• @enf0rcer yeah I just did the newest update and my game just kept coming up with lavendarbeard as a code, I was kinda lost because it seemed to be a common era for pc players and something to do with proxy firewalls but I am not a pc player so hence my confusion. Started to think maybe my Xbox one x had a virus in it from all apps in it. I just did a hard reset though and still is coming up with lavendarbeard. Is anyone else having this issue after the newest sea of legends update for the main game?

• @dom5595 Servers are down for an update matey. Nothing to do with your end.

Game should be back up at around 16:00 Uk time.

• @luciansanchez82 cheers mate. But in saying that if the servers are down then why use a antivirus code/proxy server code for pc instead of the appropriate code when their servers are down on their end?

• @dom5595 One for Rare I'm afraid! Though I imagine we probably hit a proxy before being connected to the actual game servers as part of MS security fabric. Just a guess, but that's the best I have!

• As this thread was over 12 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
12 out of 13