Thankyou for the loot!

• Thank you to the sloop that just decided to challenge our galleon, thus giving us 24 chests.

Much love, the pirate legend galleon x

Views
  • @subjectcandy You probably don't have to rub it in; even if you won the battle it still makes you look like a loser :/

P.S I wasn't on the sloop.

• @subjectcandy why would you attack with 24 chests on board...?!

• @redsparrows said in Thankyou for the loot!:

@subjectcandy why would you attack with 24 chests on board...?!

Maybe for the thrill? I wouldn't though

• @spunkus-skunkus no, he did well if he's not already pirate legend, cause he need to progress, he said he was on a legend galleon but he didn't say that he was actually a legend so he is not the loser here

• @redsparrows you'll never know, maybe the sloop was a solo 10 year old new player with a bunch of castaways chest

• @shotarotrump in that case, the kid learned a lesson.

• I do this all the time. Got sunk once by someone with about 30k worth of loot. I got my legend and I got everything j want purchased with enough to buy anything new I want. I do it for the fun and if I get sunk which I'll make you work for. You get a nice reward for a well fought victory.

• @shotarotrump I am a Legend. The whole crew were Legends, 2 of them with Athena rank 10. We had all the Legend hull, sails and figurehead on. This 2 man sloop decided to attack us 😂 We killed them in about 30 seconds and they lost 24 chests.

• Something similar happened to us last night with a galleon.

One of our crew boarded them while they were all at a wreck and noted they had a lot of chests. They returned and chased my crewmate off the ship.
    We had just turned in our loot so we gave chase, they ran. After a while we gave up and sailed off.
    Then they made the mistake of turning into Smugglers Bay.
    We turned round, blocked the entrance and lets just say they didn't get the 20 chest challenge.

We are normally friendly helpful pirates, who wont fire unless fired upon but this was too good an opportunity to miss, so sorry and thanks for all the chests.

• @shotarotrump I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying; I'm using the term 'loser' as more of an insult than a literal statement. Destroying clueless sloops is all fine and dandy but if you think you have bragging rights for doing so then perhaps you have to reconsider if your acts are truly legendary - because this is what this thread was all about, @SubjectCandy doing nothing more than bragging about how his crew destroyed a sloop who came and attacked them.

To put this into perspective, you don't see me bragging about how I launched myself from a moving ship in the enemies crow's nest, or how I shot someone with the eye of reach whilst flying through the air, oh and did I mention how I killed four people on a galleon without dying? Although this statement almost definitely contradicts itself, I hope you're getting the message that it's not cool to go on the forums to brag about every victory that you achieve.

But hey, I'm not gonna tell anyone what to do; if you want to be a sore winner, then by all means!

Views
1 out of 11