My adventure as captain wolf

• Avast I'll tell you the cursed tale of me, captain wolf and the screaming dodo I been trough dangerous moments I escaped a kraken attack and saw the megaladon with it and that megaladon hunting me down since I killed it's baby as well I might friendly and nutral but they say I have a darker side ,rumors say I am not human, devil dressed like man who can take down a Skelly fort like it was nothing, went to fight the hungering one, I can learn to hold a grudge for a while , I even outsmarted a gallon to dtorm, the problem is that he cant maintain his own crew so he man's a galleon on his own but claims he have a full crew , and he might be a pirate but I'm damn Shure well honerble , I even promise to swim the whole map from North to South as far i can but the sea calls for me on missions, I might not look like much but I know every knook and cranny of these isles with the back of me hand ,but if it's adventure you want the I'm the man who's right for you but whatever you do don't get in to me private affairs

Views
  • @thelonewolf1624 sadly this is first post and I didn't sleep and I try my best this is based on my view of adventure, plus I have past experience with black flag and pirates of the Caribbean games and Lego pirates

• Wait is this post for tall tales or the updates

Views
1 out of 3