Fabulously random pirates

•  Me crew has taken to let fate decide our cores on many occasion. From shark roulette to letting the storm winds take us where it thinks we need to go. Our latest escapade is me favorite of all. It started as a jest, I went to the clothing chest took all of me cloths off and hit random Five times one for each banana in me pocket. I looked rather silly and decided to take it a step further. Went to the vanity chest and did the same.
     When I revealed myself to me crew above deck they had a mighty laugh, used to me usual attire. They loved the idea and did the same. Now every time we are loading our ship a new action must be taken. Random clothing and vanity by five. Only when we defeat and cash in a skull fort may the dice roll again for a possibly better look.

Views
  • um im not sure what happened to my post. I have no idea how I did it

• Me crew has taken to let fate decide our cores on many occasion. From shark roulette to letting the storm winds take us where it thinks we need to go. Our latest escapade is me favorite of all. It started as a jest, I went to the clothing chest took all of me cloths off and hit random Five times one for each banana in me pocket. I looked rather silly and decided to take it a step further. Went to the vanity chest and did the same.

When I revealed myself to me crew above deck they had a mighty laugh, used to me usual attire. They loved the idea and did the same. Now every time we are loading our ship a new action must be taken. Random clothing and vanity by five. Only when we defeat and cash in a skull fort may the dice roll again for a possibly better look.

Fixed!

• that's funny stuff. I like it.

Views
3 out of 4