Rescuing a pirate

• Me and my best crewmate sailed the sea on sloop the other day looking for some skulls. We first headed to Cannon Cove which was haunted by 4 dangerous captains. These scallywags were hiding in the darkness of the cave. Of course, they were waiting for us with an explosive surprise.

Don't tell to anybody, but I felt into the trap.

While I was enjoying my time with our dearest Ferryman me crewmate, Kitten, started to scream. She realized another sloop was parked not too far from ours. A few seconds after, we saw a little sailor jumping with a lot of joy on the dock of the island. We tried to communicate with him but he just membled a "taste steel!". Kitten, amused, wanted to confront him in a cutlass combat. Citrus, as we decided to call him, continued his way into the bushes of the island. I followed him and asked him if he needed help for something. He took a map from his pocket and he showed it to me.

Yaarr matey! Ye have two chests on this island!! I exclaimed.

Kitten told me to help him while she was dealing with the skellies. I looked closer to his map and we started our adventure. We finally found this beauty, a castaway chest! He ran quickly to put back his chest to his ship and I went back to help Kitten with the last captain. We took the Rare tea we've found earlier and gave it to him. He seemed happy as he was jumping everywhere. I told him to be careful as every ship might not be as friendly as we are.

We then headed to Wanderers Refuge where we needed to defeat 3 captains. The last captain was named "Captain 8 paces west". I laughed quite a bit while fighting him and when he died, I took my compass and tried to dig 8 paces west, because ye know we never know! Well, there was nothing there but a kegleton surprised me again. Arrr. I found Citrus on the ferry of the damned, so we played a shanty together before I went back to my ship.

Kitten wanted to sell the skulls at Golden Sands. She was afraid to lose everything as she was almost a Pirate Legend. When we parked at the outpost, I was able to see Citrus ship still on Cannon Cove. As our next destination was Lonely Isle, I told to Kitten I was going to shoot myself on the island to see if Citrus still needed help to find his second chest.

Arr I missed a tiny bit the island and 2 sharks thought I could be their lunch. But errr, Skulliah is strong and fast! I ran everywhere on the island yelling "Citrus where are ye?". When I reached the dock I saw him on his little ship. I swam there and asked him if I was able to get on his ship.

Do ye need help for yer other chest Citrus?

He showed me again his map, I jumped into the water and told him to follow me. I showed him where to dig and we found a beautiful seafarer. I told him to run as fast as he can while I was protecting him from the dangerous skellies. I made sure he went back safely on his ship and told him to go where there were a lot of lights on the south-west.

Sell everything quickly little man, Pirates like the shiny things!

I waved at him and jumped into the water to get back to my Kitten. We finished this island and we needed to sail this time to Mermaid's Hideaway. I saw Citrus ship heading to Golden Sands but there was already another sloop park there. I took my speaking trumpet to alert him it could be dangerous but we were a bit far at that time. I told to Kitten that we needed to protect him and sail there as fast as we can. We put the sails in the right direction and headed to the outpost. She turned a bit the ship to let me shoot myself on the island. When I arrived near Citrus ship I saw him dying on it and a white gamertag appeared. I yelled at Kitten:

They're not friendly, they killed the little man and they're probably selling his loot! KITTEEEN

I went on his ship, took me trusty cutlass and sent this scurvy dog on the Ferry of the Damned. I saw another pirate hiding behind the map table with a chest in his hand and Citrus at the same moment spawned back on his ship. I asked him if he was his crewmate and he acquiesced. I asked him if they stole his chests but he showed me the place where he had hidden his loot. I was proud of him and applauded him.

Meanwhile, Kitten was dueling with another pirate in the water. He succeeded to climb on our ship and Kitten died while trying to get back on it. The other apparently spawned back because their ship was moving toward ours. As we had some skulls on our ship I tried to swim quickly there but they succeeded to ram us before I get there. The two pirates took something on our ship and were trying to sell them. Unfortunately for them, we were far away from the Order of Souls tent. They took the wrong direction so I ran as fast as I can in front of the tent, get my blunderbuss and shot him when he arrived. He died instantly. I took the villainous skull and sold it. Kitten had spawned back and shot herself with the cannon here and killed the other guy.

We went back to our ship as we didn't have repair any holes. When we get there, the ship from the bad pirates was sinking and all the holes of our ship were repaired. Citrus and his friend took care of everything. We gave to them a chest to congratulate them. We needed to go this time, so we waved at them while they were sailing away.

Yarr Citrus, farewell legend!

Views
  • @skulliah nice tale man!
    I'm glad you made citrus voyage a lot richier that day.

• @nunoazuldimeter thanks matey! I really enjoyed helping him, he is a brave boy! :D

• @skulliah A wholesome tale, really enjoyed that!

More please, matey :)

• A tale worthy of an audience! Well done ;)

• @luciansanchez82 thanks :D

I'll share more when I'll get more time to write them :)

• What a great story!!! I have chills!

• @MortarChelle @PersonalC0ffee thanks :D

@Mighty-Ace123 thanks to Citrus for bringing this amazing experience haha :D

• A masterful tale of friendship and danger.

• @skulliah What a tale! Well written! And Citrus...what a guy! Thanks for sharing!

...and I keep sailing on the seven seas!

• @plainovic5 said in Rescuing a pirate:

@skulliah What a tale! Well written! And Citrus...what a guy! Thanks for sharing!

...and I keep sailing on the seven seas!

Thanks matey, it means a lot as I am not english and I try to speak and write as best I can in this language.

Sail safe! :D

Views
1 out of 11