Marooned pirates are dangerous.

• It was late day on Mermaid's hideaway, the wind rustled the palmleaves as my shovel hit another chest.

I Captain Buck Luny was marooned there for a good while. My crew being the ever anxious lot went to deliver some goods at a merchant before time on their contract ran out.
    I didnt need to stay, but I wanted it. There was treasure to uncover and some selfreclection was in order. I'd spiralled out of controll into madness, everyone was my enemy and no ship was left afloat.

Many Skeleton tried to kill me, I'd collect the barrels on the same spot where I left my treasure. I nice stack of Red and Gold it was...

Then suddenly I looked up as I was wandering the isle. A galleon had crept up on the island and parked there. Little did they know i was there.
    I revealed myself to one of the crew and stated to be friendly. I holstered my arms and raised my tankerd. The other did not reply well. He drew a pistol on me but it was too late. A couple of skeletons had crept up on him and blew him to bits... Athena's curse can be a harsh mistress to those not used to the constant barrage of skeletons.

It took only a second to make up my mind. Captain Buck would sink another ship. None point a gun at me and get to tell the tale. I took a gunpowder barrel and swam. When I arrived at the ship's hull I heard their crew tell about great treasure of red and gold left ashore. With my treasure found the bloodlust came back. I released the barrel under the ship. I had but a few moments to act.

Climbed aboard and with the chaos the explosion caused I cut the crew down. They didn't stand a chance. When the bloodlust faded all that was left was me, the island, the skeletons and a skinking ship...

Alass the bloodlust curse is still there. Maybe another day will prove more fruitfull in fighting this curse...

Views
  • @hynieth Never get between a pirate and his treasure! Awesome story!

Views
1 out of 2