Expressing your inner Bilgerat....

• heya first post here,

After a long nights sailing my crew and I decided to express our inner Bilgerat and used the cannonball Bug to our advantage for a barrel of laughs, we didnt end after this video. but this was the highlight :)

#BeMorePirate #Bilgerat

Views
  • i keep getting an error 🤔 I'll try to watch later, but just letting you know in case it's an issue of YouTube or the video

• @capt-sharazad Ahoy matey!

Welcome aboard the forums... congrats on the first post - the first of many I hope ;D

That looks like a fun - but dangerous - way to start a session! I hope you have many more epic journeys and adventures ahead!

• @maquark I think its your end Matey. Good luck :)

• @capt-sharazad it was lol i was able to watch it this time. I'm on break at work, so i apologize, but what's the cannonball bug? i saw the playful music teasing and the crew not wanting you up there lol

• @maquark said in Expressing your inner Bilgerat....:

@capt-sharazad it was lol i was able to watch it this time. I'm on break at work, so i apologize, but what's the cannonball bug? i saw the playful music teasing and the crew not wanting you up there lol

Twas my crew, the bug is Player damage from allied cannonballs :P

• @capt-sharazad oh, okay lol didn't even know of that. definitely takes away from the effectiveness of baiting hordes, but adds some realism I suppose 🤷🏻

Views
6 out of 7