Today was good...

• A good day indeed...amazing what you can do by yourself.

So all I needed done for getting the Master Skeleton Exploder title was to go to a active skull fort with another crew...however, almost every crew I've joined since starting the gunpowdered skulls stuff either would shoot down other crews approaching skull forts if we were there or our crew would be shot down.

Basically, I couldn't find a crew willing to work with another crew to kill skulls at a skull fort. However, one person who was on one of the crews I've been joining up on over the weekend mentioned to me to try hiding on a active skull fort and scuttle the ship and wait for another crew to show.

So today, I felt like going solo, as I enjoy playing by myself for certain things. I saw a skull fort active and decided to try what the one guy told me.

I crashed landed on the fort, took out a tower, sunk my ship and hid there till another crew showed up. I stayed hidden in the tower and aimed my gun at any gunpowdered skeleton wandering around, and after awhile got the commendation. HURRAY, I got Master Skeleton Exploder title and extra Doubloons.

Afterwards I purposely killed myself (could have farmed some of the legendary commendations...but wanted to move on...) and enjoyed a good time doing a couple gold hoarder voyages by my lonesome self.

Haven't played solo in awhile, but it felt good going solo. I enjoy focusing on what I like to do instead of watching out for crewmembers who do too much messing around. Nothing against people, but I've had enough team trollers during this last week...nice to actually get more stuff done working for myself than with crewmembers...

Views
1 out of 1