Capt. Dan, Pirate with a heart?

• Whilst out solo slooping working on my Merchant miles commendation and black powder merchant commendation i spotted a sloop at crescent isle, yaaaar I thought and headed over.
    I managed to anchor my vessel out of sight and proceeded to kill the 2 man crew with pistol and sword then kegged their ship leaving me with their loot...a shipwrecked marauders chest, a seafarers chest and a foul skull.

I spent some time exploring the isle for any other goodies and more barrels of the black stuff when I saw my victims now reborn and with a fresh vessel heading my way.
    We tussled on the waves for a while and they did well to stay afloat but didn't land one shot on me, I checked my recent players and looked up their profiles....so their clothing and ship customisation was not a disguise. These pirates were new to the sea of thieves.
    They disengaged from the battle and I set off to sanctuary outpost, as I sailed I messaged one of them to tell them I enjoyed the fight, let's have a truce now, I need your shipwreck chest (commendations 😀) but I will leave the other loot behind the tavern for you at the outpost. They message me thanks and I waited for them to arrive where they thanked me again, we drank, we played music and I left happy with the thought of helping new pirates with experience and some progress with the factions.
    Hope you enjoyed.

Views
  • Now, that's how you follow the Pirate's Code. 👍

Views
1 out of 2