Excuse my ignorance. (LAW?)

• Can some one help me understand what this LAW is everyone is talking about. I'm a long time gamer and I'm hearing more and more about LAW this SoT. This may just be a case of they games I normally play are different and don't have a big influence by this "LAW" I keep hearing about.

I say again please excuse my ignorance..

Views
  • @xray0alfa Can you elaborate a bit more? However, I am assuming you are referring to the rules in the game, in particular, keep your fights on the high seas. In other words, if you have a beef with somebody, go smash them up in game, not here on the forums. :-)

• An actual LAW in this game would be awesome. After all those years of BF i can zing those bad boys for miles!

• @xray0alfa said in Excuse my ignorance. (LAW?):

Can some one help me understand what this LAW is everyone is talking about.

Who is everyone?

• LAW? Dont know.

Maybe you mean one of the following?

Lag: Delay between action and reaction from the server.

Lod: Level of detail pop-ins and low detail textures at a distance, can be quite jarring.

• Thanks for the reply..

I'm happy with LAG & LOG

A lot of people are referring to LAW with DLC (I know what that is lol) in regard to players and AI's

• @xray0alfa Ahhhhh I think you're referring to Lore?

Lore

a body of traditions and knowledge on a subject or held by a particular group, typically passed from person to person by word of mouth.

• Oh I see. So it's more like an unwritten rule for a game based on player respect, more so in this case designed by long term players as such, Pirate Legends. ??

Dose that make sense?

Views
7 out of 8