Our good friend Meg!

• My crew of friends who play nightly together have had some unique and fun encounters with the Megladon that were just to cool not to share.
    So it started Friday night when we were out grinding gold borders voyages, we were on a higher traffic pvp server obviously because within the first hour we had already sunk multiple ships that had come at us while we were digging up our plunder. But it was the last sloop tha bravely took a swipe at us by cannon cove that made the night the most interesting, the sloop came on us fast. I waited until they were committed to the course to attack and with our sails up I turned our galleon and we unleashed a volley into them. They quickly turned and started to run realizing we weren’t the usual pirates and we gave chase. (Hey man, you scratched the paint on my ship. Your about to taste my boot). After a few minutes of us running them down and exchanging fire they got smart and turned into the wind.
    Much to my disappointment we were started to fall back when I heard the familiar sound of heavy water rustling behind us. It was the megladon!
    The hair on the back of our necks stood up. It was about to be on like donkey Kong when the megladon rocketed past us and slammed into the sloop. We cheered and laughed as the sloop was spun around by the shark just like in time for us to fire off the final killing volley of cannonballs finshing off the sloop. We raised our sails amidst the debris field waiting to pick up any floating goods as the megladon circled us.
    We held our fire and the megladon just dove back under the ocean. We started to sail off when the megladon popped back up minutes later, her large green eyes peaking over the side of our ship as she circled us two more times as if she was sharing in our cheers and to say “your welcome mates!”
    It was right then when I became a huge fan of Meg. But it’s not over there, last night we headed for a skull fort and as we arrived there was already two galleons and a sloop fighting for it. And who shows up? Our good friend Meg! This time Meg seemed to latch herself onto the left side of our ship, we didn’t fire and she didn’t seem to be causing any damage to us. But as soon as we got into battle the other ships firing on us were hitting Meg instead of us, she absorbed a few cannon shots from us before she had enough and went and attacked the other galleon instead.
    We cheered again and went to sink the other ships while Meg kept that galleon busy. All and all, we cleaned up the fort and had a very profitable night and some awesome snap shots and pictures and stories to share.

Views
  • That cool that more than just your crew had meg interaction.

Views
1 out of 2