STUPID QUESTION

• I apologize first of all for the stupidity of the question, yesterday, and it was a bit 'that did not happen to me, I received a full screen message that says THE WORLD IS CHANGING ... etc ... etc ... the first days that I played more often now it was a bit 'that I did not see it .... which means? why does it appear?

Views
  • @bl4cksh4dow78 Servers are merging cause yours was empty

• @bl4cksh4dow78

The world is changing, new dangers there be
    Between boundless sky and treacherous sea
    On rolling waves with sails unfurled
    Ships come to plunder this new world

It's to signal a server merge as mentioned above, so there will always be ships together on a server.

• @katttruewalker
    Just curious about this. If a server merge does happen mid-game as suggested above. What happens to any treasure you may have stashed on an island? Would that disappear then? Or follow you? Also, any idea on what the minimum is for number of ships on a server before a merge happens?

• @nofears-fun Ahoy matey!

During a server merge any treasure you have left on an island after a certain radius of your boat is lost - depending id you are merged away from the server you are currently on.

The minimum number of boats per server before a merge isn't something that is known and is tricky to work out based on their spawning/world sharing mechanics.

• @musicmee
    Thanks for the quick reply....

Views
1 out of 6