I'm really hoping they won't do a promo like chips ahoy again.

• Well, It's bad.
    You buy cookies, Register with email and input the code, You redeem it then you need to have the code saved or you can't log in again because you need to have the code to log in (Yeah, I made a mistake on not keeping the code or buying 4 bags to redeem all of them at once)

I bought 2 cookie bags, Input the code and redeemed them, Then in a few weeks I bought 2 more bags, I clicked already registered, I put in my email and code and guess what? Please enter a valid code, So I made a mistake to register again, I got the same codes
    I click already registered again, Put in my email and my code and guess what, It says Please enter a valid code.

I hope that rare/microsoft won't do a promo like this, Please make it so we can login with our microsoft accounts on the site and claim it only once attached to our accounts.
    This promo is bad and I'm not going to bother to get the rest of the codes to see if they work.

Views
  • @theunknownd you don't actually log in. you just enter the email you used previously, if I remember correctly. it was confusing at first but I got all four with little hassle.

those soft ones were tasty

• To be clear; Your issue with the promo is that it's kind of a hassle for you to do, but not that it's exclusive to North America, leaving the rest of the world out of it?

Since this is the internet I'll just point out, I'm being sarcastic. Mostly.
    Sucks that the promo doesn't even work easy enough for those with access to it though.

• @MarsMayflower Yep, I enter the email i did previously but that didn't work, The code still said it wasn't valid.

• You bought the cookies? I pirated mine by taking a pic. #BemorePirate

• I'm more disappointed that I pre-ordered the game for the exclusive Black Dog set only to find that half of the set can be purchased or simply stolen from a promotion lacking any thought. These items should have been available to purchase in-game to those of us who pre-ordered, not just any ol' cookie monster that happens along the supermarket shelves
    Also the fact that it's an American only offer (although I had codes emailed to me that 2 of 4 failed).

What next, the "exclusive Bone Crusher" matching items given away on Pepsi labels?

• @theunknownd I'll be good if they stop tying cosmetics to real world purchases entirely.

• Since the codes are printed on the outside of the package, I just took four different camera shots of codes.

Was easier than watching that cringe-worthy mixer presentation for the Ebon Flintlock.

• It's a shame a big coorperation like Microsoft owns Rare.. Oh well, atleast we got Microsoft instead of Activision.

I'm sure they're behind these kind of business decisions and not Rare themselves, right?

• @emanuel-wynnn said in I'm really hoping they won't do a promo like chips ahoy again.:

It's a shame a big coorperation like Microsoft owns Rare.. Oh well, atleast we got Microsoft instead of Activision.

I'm sure they're behind these kind decisions and not Rare themselves, right?

Yes, I think your correct.

Microsoft is probably the ones who made this promo.

Views
9 out of 10