3 Battles in a row

• So me and my crewmate are fairly good at ship combat, but actually try to avoid it if possible. We start out and load up the ship full of supplies.

Make a few runs and have modest loot when we cross paths with another sloop. We turn to avoid and they pursue. Soon enough they fire on us and we decide to end their day. Long battle ensues and we sink them going through about a third of our supplies.

Start heading to an outpost and out of nowhere a sloop appears attacking us. We engage and battle for a long time. This sloop begins to run and soon we see why, a third sloop joins the fracas and we realize we are down to our last 28 cannonballs.

We decide it's time to try fleeing, but the newcomer decides to chase us and we realize we are doomed, but we are gonna go out swinging. Somehow we ended turning into a position to ram them, and I manage to hop on board after the hit and kill both pirates on board.

Run below and find 5 chests on board. I frantically start dumping them overboard while my crewmate begins lobbing the last few cannonballs we have into their hull.

As they spawn back they focus solely on patching holes and not me killing them, they must have been two rando players together.

Their ships sink we scavenge their loot and head back to an outpost with 8 cannonballs left and another crews loot.

Needless to say I was stunned we should have been sunk, but to survive 3 consecutive battles in a row was awesome.

Views
  • @bheid-reborn best moments...

• I only solo sloop. Last night I found a galleon with a full crew and about 30 caged animals aboard, we teamed up and did the throne event. After we saw a skull fort and decided to tackle that. We got through about 4 waves and another sloop joined. They were friendly. It was a pretty cool experience. 2 sloops and a galleon 7 pirates teaming up together. However about mid way through the fort we spotted a galleon headed toward us. We fired on them with the fort cannons, and all three ships. But somehow they were able to crash right into my sloop. Killing me. When I respawned both galleons were going under as well as the other sloop. I felt bad because of all the itemes the galleon lost. It must have been a good 3 hour grind for them . I died again patching my ship. It was a group of four 13 year olds laughing that they ruined our night. I patched my ship up and sailed to the closest outpost to reup on supplies. Looking in the distance I see the friendly sloop sailing back to the fort as well as the enemy galleon. I stocked up for a good 10 minutes and I eventually see the good galleon sailing back. I decided to join again. We were able to demolish the enemy galleon. And defeat the fort. As I was pulling up to the outpost I see the enemy ship sailing toward us again this time I took them on by myself. They would launch pirates out of the cannons and try to board my ship but I would shoot them off. I eventually ran out of cannonball and decided to ram them head on. I was successful and jump onto their ship while 3 of them had boarded mine. I lowered their anchor and killed the one pirate. Another pirate climbed aboard and was looking for me. I went to the lower deck to see 6 holes in their ship. As I came up there was a guy and I was able to kill him. And watch their ship sink. The one pirate was furious and said he was going to get me banned from xbox for sinking their ship. Said he took a screenshot of my gamertag. Haha I told em you can't get me banned for sinking your ship in a pirate game where you were hostile first. I have a screen shot of the battle scars my sloop obtained but I can't upload pics here.

• Fun times!

• @e11evenbsouth sounds like it was quite intense.

Views
4 out of 5