Scalawags!

• Twice today I gave other pirates the benefit of the doubt and twice they had me fooled. A ship called out for help with the thrones and I was happy to lend a cannoning hand, but while I was sitting atop me throne, they sank me sloop! Later on, I was ready to sell me chickens to the merchant. A sloop called out and said they were friendly...so I cautiously parked on the other end of the outpost and began offloading. When I came back for me second crate, they had stolen me slop and sailed away!

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Well done scalleywags!

Views
  • @reptartheory Being a solo slooper can be tough. I usually sloop with another person and when people want to be "friendly", I always have one of the two of us stay aboard the sloop...just in case...

It's nice of you to give people the benefit of the doubt though :) If we ever end up on a server together, we would make a great alliance!

• Came across a galleon that did that to us, super annoying but actually a clever tactic, sort of "false flag" except actually just saying things

• @ionei-falcon I look forward to meeting you on the seas!

I usually duo my sloop but my first mate wasn't around for this journey. It was a different kind of adventure for sure!

Views
1 out of 4