GUNPOWDER BARRELS

• Oh my gosh! If they're used right they can be way more bothersome than an uninvited kraken! Just recently I was in a crew with one other on a sloop, and we were attempting the Laden With Treasure achievement. On the way to our next island, holding 17 chests, a galleon pops up and is chasing us! My friend panics and starts turning the sloop to go with the wind, but I quickly reminded him that the galleon is much faster than the sloop when it comes to sailing with the wind! So we fixed ourselves by turning the sloop to go against the wind, and I climbed the ladder to the crows nest of the sloop, and I grabbed our only gunpowder barrel. I waited for the galleon to be right behind us. When the galleon aligned with us, I jumped off into the water. When I was right in front of the galleon I dropped the barrel and I hopped onto their ship. I heard the barrel give the lovely\horrifying BOOM! I went below the deck of the galleon and I made sure none of them were able to repair by giving them all tickets to the Ferry of the Damned! I stood on the Bowsprit and I Sword-Lunged to the Welcoming Mermaid that awaited me before the sinking ship. Me and my crew member were able finish the achievement shortly after!

Views
1 out of 1