Finding people for Skeleton Thrones?

• Ive found all the thrones that require just your crew, but I'm having trouble finding another crew for the thrones that require you and another person from another crew. Now I know what your thinking, "Just look around the map and ask people". Well I've tried looking for people but they all end up killing me. Is there any tips to find people. Is there any sort of meeting place like there was in The Hungrying Deep? Or am I just gonna have to keep looking for other players until I finally come across someone that doesn't kill me as soon as I try to talk to them?

Views
  • Camp one of the 5 2 crew thrones, use ur speaking trumpet, offer a chest or some stuff as a bribe to help u, dont get sunk in the process. If u see a ship chase it down. Spam them with WE’RE FRIENDLY! using ur speaking trumpet, hopefully someone helps ya out

• I'm just sailing around the map seeing if anyone needs help. if i see ya at a throne i will stop by

• I’ve heard of people staying on the ferry of the dead asking for help from people passing through

• Hey guys. Just an update. still haven't found anyone yet. I thought I did but they sank my ship and left. Fml :(

• Having the same problem finding people at the moment

Views
5 out of 6