To the awesome Spanish group that helped me with thrones last night

• I spawned with my buddy at Golden Sands and we where set on doing the throne event. We saw an active fort near us (it was in fact Keel Haul) with a galleon already docked there.
    Since we needed another crew to complete the event we decided to ask the galleon crew if they wanted to join us.
    As we approaced the fort the galleon fired only a few warning shot and the accepted our request for parrrrlay.
    It turned out that these guys invited us to complete the fort even if it was almost done and then shared the loot with us!
    We went back to the outpost to sell chests etc and then sailed towards the big thrones (i wont' spoil the locations, don't worry).
    We shared a gooud amout of laughs trying to fire each other at the right spot and we where even joined by two others sloops in the end.
    The best part is that the final throne took me 40 minutes, as i could not get the shot right (it was 1:10 am when i finally got the achievement) and instead of being p****d everyone was cheereing me up and trying various angles with each ship.
    So a really big big thanks to everyone in the crew, i don't think i could have met anyone more awesome than you!

P.S. I apologize for any spelling/grammar mistake, english is not my native language
    P.P.S I don't know if this is the right section to post this kind of stuff, mods feel free to move the thread where it belongs :)

Views
  • @duddabuddha man I'm looking for a Latino fleet to join or something even spanish fleet would be fine but I can't find any

• @lord-danielw there be some around. Check the looking fer crew posts

• @dutchdeadschot I have tried but none really specify Hahahahahaha it's all too open!

• @lord-danielw I’ve ran into Spanish speakers in game before so I know they be out there. I pray they find ye and ye find them!

Views
1 out of 5