Again a nice event Skeleton thrones!

• I had a good time doing the skelly throne event today. Was playing on a sloop with a random mate. We were bussy finding a throne minding our business. Till another sloop showed up with a rainbow flag just like us. WE'RE FRIENDLY! .... LETS SAIL TOGETHER! Shouted the trumpet, pfew maybe we are lucky. Hope they do what they say.....and they did indeed!
    We tryed to get to the throne with there cannon. It really helps when two crews work together. Soon three pirates sat on the throne. When suddenly some other pirate came out of nowhere, entered our friends ship and started to shoot cannonballs at our ship! My crewmate luckally could solve the problem quickly and it took not long before all four of us sat on the throne!
    After this one we did some more multi-crew thrones and it was a blast. So cool two sloops sailing together what a sight! And two crews working together I had a great time, again! After the Hungering deep. Keep it up Rare!

Views
  • **SKELETON

• Same Same same....i logged on yesterday afternoon and a sloop was already at our outpost and ready to find thrones. We sailed together and had some griefers come along the way, which we absolutely DEMOLISHED. The power of two sloops is crazy awesome! I had sooo much fun getting things done while fending off the "toxic" players people seem to complain about. Find the good pirates and murder the D Bags!

• Really was a blast! Great event...

Made friends with a sloop who you could tell had trust issues, Had a sloop full of chests but after he turned in he was at ease and ready for some blue doubloons

• Had a good time as well. Didn't finish them all, but met up with a sloop of two and began the crew thrones.

We were on one island with us (Galleon) on one side and our Sloop partners heading our way from the other. A second Sloop shows up and starts chasing our allies. We pulled anchor and turned the Galleon to face the direction from which our allies were approaching. That poor Sloop didn't know what hit him. He hauled it around that corner only to have five cannon lighting up his night (he fired on our allies first, BTW). I don't know if he finally sank, but he hauled it out of there with a quickness.

Later, on a rock just off of another island, we were preparing to launch when yet another sloop approached. He immediately pulled sails and I broke out the handy speaking trumpet and asked him to join us. He did and three ships joined forces to tackle the majority of the thrones.

Good times. I don't know what the "reward" is going to be and I really don't care. We had a blast, made some new friends and laughed many times.

• @simplybutta said in Again a nice event Scelleton thrones!:

**SKELETON

Sorry I do my best I am from Holland. Fixed it!

• @boldgame no prob just tryin to help ya out. Still got a C instead of a K lol skeleton

• Huh.........

• @simplybutta omg hope now its good! 😀

Views
1 out of 9