I would like to file a complaint against the shipwrights

• To whom it may concern,

I have some grave concerns regarding the quality of the ships being produced by the local shipwrights. The other day my crew and I spotted a sunken ship who's transom was still above water. As we approached the ship I eagerly jumped onto it only to crash through the transom and become stuck! My crew had to blast me out with a canon! I think it's in the best interest of all of us seafarers that the shipwrights review their design so that this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Sincerely,
    Captain L. Queue

Views
  • @captainqueue said in I would like to file a complaint against the shipwrights:

To whom it may concern,

I have some grave concerns regarding the quality of the ships being produced by the local shipwrights. The other day my crew and I spotted a sunken ship who's transom was still above water. As we approached the ship I eagerly jumped onto it only to crash through the transom and become stuck! My crew had to blast me out with a canon! I think it's in the best interest of all of us seafarers that the shipwrights review their design so that this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Sincerely,
    Captain L. Queue

Drink grog and you can bust out with drunk strength

Views
1 out of 2