Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video

• I hope you enjoy this video. I think it turned out to be a pretty good episode.

Views
  • @sneakler Good stuff as always man

• @mattydove74 said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

@sneakler Good stuff as always man

Thanks Matty!

• @sneakler Nice video again, mate. 'Sea of Sociopaths' struck a chord haha!

• @sneakler Great vid! I dig all your flix, very informative. I'm a galleon girl 100%, level 50-50-50-9, and its players like you that make me never underestimate sloops. Love the ending with the Thieves Haven drive-thru! That is my absolute favorite maneuver in the game!

• @katttruewalker said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

@sneakler Nice video again, mate. 'Sea of Sociopaths' struck a chord haha!

Thanks Katt! I always laugh when I hear it as well haha.

• @zombiemoon21 said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

@sneakler Great vid! I dig all your flix, very informative. I'm a galleon girl 100%, level 50-50-50-9, and its players like you that make me never underestimate sloops. Love the ending with the Thieves Haven drive-thru! That is my absolute favorite maneuver in the game!

Haha it's so fun flying through thieves haven. Glad there is someone else who got a good laugh out of that : )

• @personalc0ffee said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

Great video, great tips.

Thanks, I'm going to make myself a personal coffee.

• Speaking of tips...I need people that find a chest of 1000 grogs to start jumping.

no really.

Make your character jump while carrying it. I noticed last night that if I jumped while moving I moved generally straighter and faster than if I did just walking with the drunk effect. Need to know if this is a better, unintended way of carrying it or something else.

• @braxkedren said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

Speaking of tips...I need people that find a chest of 1000 grogs to start jumping.

no really.

Make your character jump while carrying it. I noticed last night that if I jumped while moving I moved generally straighter and faster than if I did just walking with the drunk effect. Need to know if this is a better, unintended way of carrying it or something else.

Here is my take on the chest mechanics.

If it is forcing you to go in a direction you want to go, you add to it. If it is forcing you to go left right or backwards you must combat/negate it which will allow you to stand still until it will allow you to move forward again. Not sure if jumping increases any speed though, needs to be testing. If it is allowing you to move forward and you are also moving forward thus having double speed, it is nice to use a jump at the end of that before it takes away your forward momentum : )

• @personalc0ffee said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

@sneakler said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

@personalc0ffee said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

Great video, great tips.

How do you take it?

Medium (Nantucket Blend) with one spoon of sugar (spoon is a soup spoon though lol) and french vanilla creamer. Yeah I am soft I know : )

Being from Detroit I probably wouldn't fit in at some place called Nantucket but it sure sounds nice lol and wow this coffee is fantastic.

@sneakler said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

@personalc0ffee said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

Great video, great tips.

How do you take it?

Medium (Nantucket Blend) with one spoon of sugar (spoon is a soup spoon though lol) and french vanilla creamer. Yeah I am soft I know : )

Being from Detroit I probably wouldn't fit in at some place called Nantucket but it sure sounds nice lol and wow this coffee is fantastic.

I actually have/had some of that earlier this morning with my Keurig! Yes, it's actually quite good. A nice berry flavor in there which is unusual from Keurig.

Granted, I drink these black for full flavor.

And, they don't hold a candle to what I could brew you by hand.

Wow someone who knows about Keurig Nantucket blend lol! It is so good for store bought coffee!

• Another great video @Sneakler

• @rabiddragoon15 said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

Another great video @Sneakler

Appreciate that! Thanks RD!

• Excellent video as always @Sneakler

When are we getting the Top 5 plays video!?

• @wryubiquitous said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

Excellent video as always @Sneakler

@Ve111a sent me the 5th and final clip a couple days ago will probably release it late this week or Monday! Clips will be solid : )

And as always thanks!

• @sneakler said

Medium (Nantucket Blend) with one spoon of sugar (spoon is a soup spoon though lol)

Lol Nantucket blend. I have this at work and it's delicious you guys had me cracking up with this. They also have one called Vermont blend maybe. It is Vermont something, but it's pretty solid you should check it out.

Keep these tip videos coming they really showcase how a game that is simple and easy to learn also has tons of depth through strategy and planning. Eye opening to be honest. The whole some people are playing checkers and you are playing chess applies to these video examples and it's amazing. The best part is that it's obvious you guys are out there having fun and not being super tryhard about it either. I see you guys attacking people while you have loot on your boat which is pretty rare in this game. There are tons of players who only attack when they have nothing to lose and it's sad.

• @akashic-destiny said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

@sneakler said

Medium (Nantucket Blend) with one spoon of sugar (spoon is a soup spoon though lol)

Lol Nantucket blend. I have this at work and it's delicious you guys had me cracking up with this. They also have one called Vermont blend maybe. It is Vermont something, but it's pretty solid you should check it out.

Keep these tip videos coming they really showcase how a game that is simple and easy to learn also has tons of depth through strategy and planning. Eye opening to be honest. The whole some people are playing checkers and you are playing chess applies to these video examples and it's amazing. The best part is that it's obvious you guys are out there having fun and not being super tryhard about it either. I see you guys attacking people while you have loot on your boat which is pretty rare in this game. There are tons of players who only attack when they have nothing to lose and it's sad.

I wish I could have Nantucket Blend sails on my ship hahaha...and thanks for the compliments about the videos. They take me awhile to make but when people say stuff like that it isn't so bad : ) I will look into this Vermont blend you speak of lol.

• @wryubiquitous said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

Also, please do keep sending clips, after the first episode drops I don't want to be out of good clips!

• Beginning sums up half my adventures it seems like, one day though it’ll go off without a hitch and it’ll all be worth it. Nice work on the video

• @warlordwoody22 said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

Beginning sums up half my adventures it seems like, one day though it’ll go off without a hitch and it’ll all be worth it. Nice work on the video

Thanks @WarlordWoody22 for the kind words!

• @sneakler said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

I hope you enjoy this video. I think it turned out to be a pretty good episode.

The battle at the end of this video is so good. Even though it is clear you guys are better players then them it is these types of battles where both boats are out of resources that really make things get interesting.

• @akashic-destiny said in Sea of Thieves - Thinking Ahead/Communication - Adv/Int/Beg Tips Video:

I hope you enjoy this video. I think it turned out to be a pretty good episode.

The battle at the end of this video is so good. Even though it is clear you guys are better players then them it is these types of battles where both boats are out of resources that really make things get interesting.

At the end of that fight we had no more cannonballs if we didn't win the fight right then and there it was over for us. I was about to just ram their ship and Dubs had finally got them with a keg and was able to kill a few. They were out of planks as well so it just kind of worked out right on time for us.

Views
22 out of 23