HUGE Easter egg found!

Views
  • You sure are entertaining! But the Kraken also attacks sloops, so maybe Pendragon (if he is the kraken) is just a pest that likes to destroy nice things?

• The only time I've seen the Kraken attack a sloop is when it's near a galleon. Even then, the black waters are centered around the galleon.

• Saw your video earlier today. Very entertaining as always!

• I don't think that part about pendragon from blackwyche being the krakon in sea of thieves has much marrit, but we may see the blackwyche and it's captain (who is an easter egg to pendragon but may not be himself called pendragon) playing a large role in the cursed sails or forsaken shores updates similar to how merrick's ship the killer whale and his portrait could be found before the hungering deep.

• nice video, though the whole thing about the blackwyche and the game is known for quite a while already so i dont think 'found' is the right term ;) someone beat you to it, sry.
    but you might wanna check out the ludocrypto community, they love that stuff.
    thats their discord https://discordapp.com/invite/EvqZdYJ

• Awesome work man! Not sure about the Kraken lore thing but maybe it's sort of like Captain Bly and Moby D**k, Where the Blackwyches demise came at the hands of the Kraken? Which in turn might make Pendragon the Captain of ............. The ferry of the damned! Or a ship like it! Orrrrrrr. A ghost ship that takes on the persona of a Kraken when it chases you😁

Views
6 out of 7