The Meg Battle: Epic, crazy, bananas?

• So me and a couple of friends decided to find the elusive and dangerous Meg. So we take our galley and sail to Shark Bait Cove. We have the drum already, take the tune and set sail to the location to summon the beast. After inexplicably losing the beat, having to go back and get it again, we arrived! The problem: there was 4 of us and we needed another ship. We hoped some ships would be in the area on their way but we were alone. After around 5 minutes we decided to find somebody, anybody to help haha. We found a galley of squeakers on their way, we megaphoned each other to meet up and we summoned the beast. The fight was amazing. Supplies were low. Players on both galleys were cannoning to each other delivering supplies. We needed cannonballs, they needed wood. Frankly this was the most fun I had in this game so far. We eventually killed the beast and we all cheered with rejoice! We all jumped into the water to witness the body, only for one of my mates to be chased by a gang of 8 sharks lol. We all headed back to Shark Bait to find 2 more galleys parked. We all danced on the beach, talking, playing music and laughing. The one girl on our crew had a gang of 12 year olds following her whispering to each other, "ooo gamergirl..." in excitement. A cult was subsequently formed and legend has it that they await her return to the island.

I need more moments like this in this game!

Views
1 out of 1