My 3 cents on hungering deep DLC [w/o spoilers]

• Today, the sea was calm, every pirate shoulder to shoulder wanted to know the story of a survivor from Shark Bait Cove. I finished the "The Hungering Deep" campaign. Was she short? It depends on how you look at it. I played with a team that wanted to do only the campaign. Without going on the way to the fort, wreck etc. so we did everything as quickly as possible (either yes or no so I adapted).

Campaign took a few hours and she was nice.
    In the end, we talked with other NPCs not only to cross-talk and get to buy but to get directions from their words to move the mission forward.
    A very nice representation of connections in the world and showing that the creators can do something nice, and at the same time not deviate from the concept of a shared world. I'm happy with the campaign that forced the correlation between the pirates and how the fight with the shark was going.

There are also a few additions that make our ship stand out. The flags are cool and the crow's nest will probably be a more frequently visited place among pirates. The trumpet is great for communicating with other people, I did not expect that simply increasing the range can significantly change the gameplay. Faster communication means faster conclusions about foreign intentions.
    Whistles when playing add to the charm of the trip. I always wanted to hum, but a little bit ashamed, and this is how it is subtly solved.

In the end, we learn a lot about the game world.

Views
1 out of 1