Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!

• I know it is hard to hear me on the comms it is part of the nightmare of trying to record yourself on XBOX. The next episode will improve as far as voice volume goes but this is a good one and I hope you guys enjoy!

Views
  • @sneakler fun to watch that. Some great pirate plays out there!

• @mysticeagle21 said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

@sneakler fun to watch that. Some great pirate plays out there!

Thanks Mystic! I appreciate you for taking the time to watch I know it was a long one! Thanks for not crucifying me over the poor audio as well. I will work on that in the future!

• should've said this when I watched it hours ago lol sorry. but i watched on my phone and had no problem hearing everything. didn't notice any audio level differences either 🤷🏻

• @maquark said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

should've said this when I watched it hours ago lol sorry. but i watched on my phone and had no problem hearing everything. didn't notice any audio level differences either 🤷🏻

Okay thank you for letting me know. I am a harsh judge of my own videos. Seriously though, thanks for the giving me an unbiased report that the sound isn't that bad. My friends will never be honest with me if it is lol.

• @sneakler Amazing video! Some very nice moves out there!

• @sneakler no chickens were harmed during this video. Great work!

• @mad-ragga-luke said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

@sneakler no chickens were harmed during this video. Great work!

So I am one clip away from having the first top plays episode done. I need more clips lol. Thanks for noticing the annoying chickens somehow survived that entire journey lol.

• @sneakler good stuff mate, looking forward to it

• @maquark said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

should've said this when I watched it hours ago lol sorry. but i watched on my phone and had no problem hearing everything. didn't notice any audio level differences either 🤷🏻

I thought the sound was fine as well. There was maybe a couple things I could not make out but most of the important parts of communication were clear enough to hear. Story was great as well good job @Sneakler

• @wryubiquitous said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

@maquark said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

I thought the sound was fine as well. There was maybe a couple things I could not make out but most of the important parts of communication were clear enough to hear. Story was great as well good job @Sneakler

By the way there is a new tips video out if you wanted to know. Enjoy. Just released it today!

• @wryubiquitous said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

I appreciate you guys eliminating my paranoia about the sound being messed up lol.

• @sneakler said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

@wryubiquitous said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

I appreciate you guys eliminating my paranoia about the sound being messed up lol.

Can also confirm, sound was good enough for me!

• @akashic-destiny said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

@sneakler said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

Fantastic thank you and thanks for watching!

I didn't see this at the time I had posted, but the sound is fine. As the others said, there was a couple times the team comms were quiet but I could still make out what you guys were saying.

@akashic-destiny said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

Whats your email again been recording more and forgot to send some your way just been crazy busy with work lol.

• Loved the these videos Sneak! Well done! We gotta sail some time!

• @ve111a said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

Whats your email again been recording more and forgot to send some your way just been crazy busy with work lol.

SoTClips@outlook.com

I am one clip away from having a solid first episode!

• @fun-director said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

Loved the these videos Sneak! Well done! We gotta sail some time!

Count me in...and thanks!

@ve111a said in Episode 4 is out! Enjoy : ) Sloop v Server!:

SoTClips@outlook.com

ill send you a few tonight didnt work with onedrive Ill try dropbox.

SoTClips@outlook.com

I got the clip very nice 1 v 4 lol.

SoTClips@outlook.com

I've been super busy lately I just got around to inserting your clip in the Top 5! Now I have to decide where in the Top 5 it belongs : )

I used one of my clips I will probably just throw it at #5 so people don't tear me apart for bias lol.

Views
21 out of 22