Hello! I have seen that in this Patch you have added the Colorblind options to see the X better. But for who is Achromate (Achromatopsia) like me the change is low and often it can't be helpful. My question is: there is a possibility, in a future, that you add also Achromate features/contrast to help us too?
Achromatopsia is different from Colorblinb. The last one is when someone see the red instead of green, for exemple. Achromatopsia is different: we cna't recognize all colors and we see in a "pseudo grey-scale" (wikipedia can help better then me).
Comments and criticisms are always welcome :)
Thank you so much for the consideration :)
EDIT -- MORE DETAILS 1:
Yes i tried the new X. I don't know wich colors are, but i can see it better then the normal X.
but i used this for exemple, not for only the X of th treasures.
For exemple, some where i have problems are:
- The nome upon the players, for me are the same for friend and for enemies, so when i go on fight i have to read the name before to ingage (and sometime i die before to see if it is of my ship or an enemy.
- in the map (in particular the trausers mission map) i can't recognize the things, for exemple the rocks, or plants. In the ship is more simple because i can zoom a lot upon the map but for missions map i can't, so it's very difficult: for now to find the trasures i use the shores of the island and i calculete (more and less) where can trasuers are. in fact in the biggest islands, for me it's very difficult find the place (and i playing from the closed beta).
- I said, in the first post, that i can't see the colors, so an other difficulty is the 'Animal Catch'. I know that when i have the cage i can't see the name, but it appears a few ms and if i turn or the cicken/big turn around i can't see which color/type of animal is. Or more difficulty it's also when i make a Leggendary Quest, where i have also 10-15 skeletons on my back so i can't stop to read better the name of the Animal.
EDIT -- MORE DETAILS 2:
- I saw that it's so difficult, see someone in the water
- recognize if he/she is friend or enemy ((connected to the name color difference from enemy/freind)
For now these are the most difficulty that i found in this game with my problem.