THE MOST EPIC SKULL KEEP FORT BATTLE EVER!!!

• Well Lads...

Here I sit typing this dog tired. I was up all night battling for a Skull Fort. YES! ONE FORT! Me and my Lads were sailing a Galleon, we headed off to battle for the Fort. This was at 1AM CST. We sailed up there, we took out a Galleon and a Sloop.

We started the battle on the Fort. Low and behold the Sloop come back. Same guy. One guy. He had some balls I tell ya. So we sunk him again.

Then another Galleon rolled in. I believe the same crew we sunk earlier. We battle at it again. This time the Sloop guy come in and was really doing us some damage. We sunk his ship. He was still alive. Then we was able to sink the Galleon. But we also was sunk. We still had 2 guys on the Island.

So I go back grab a new Galleon. I sail back to the Island. Start battle with the skulls again. Guess what.... The SLOOP returned again. Same guy!!! We sunk him yet again. Killed him yet again went back to our battle.

Then we see a new Galleon coming. This time is was a Pirate Legend ship. We was like oh boy here we go.... We are running very low on supplies at this time. Again we also see Mr. Sloop BACK AGAIN!!!! So we got him again. Sunk the Pirate Legend ship. However, we lost ours due to just too much damage and no supply.

So I get a new boat. Sail on back we still had our guys there. No more Galleons for the night, but guess whoooo. Mr. One Eyed Willy SLOOP!!!!

So we stop again. Sink him again. We get on the Island and finally kill the Skull Fort Captain. We got the key and got our booty!!! Sailing to an outpost, guess who we see!!!! YEP!!! Mr. One Eyes Willy again... We was able to get on his boat as he was chasing us. Drop anchor while we run away in the Galleon into the wind. Killed him a couple times on his boat while we got away.

We land on the outpost and get rid of our booty. So we sail off into the sunset a bit richer in gold ARRRR... On our way to finish our Voyage we was originally working on off in the Distance we see a Sloop Anchored up at an Island. We was going that way anyway. Guess who it was!!! Mr. One Eyed Willy again. He did not know we was headed his way.

We went ahead and sunk him and killed him one last time cause he gave us holly hell on our Skull Fort battle.

Finished the Voyage and called it a night at 6am CST!!!!

The longest battle and hardest battle I have EVER done. ARRRRRR If you dare, come and battle me and my Lads. We will give you a run for your money. OOOOOHHHHHH One thing I also forgot, before we hit the Skull Fort... We had to battle the KRAKEN!!!! We slayed the beast!

ARRRRR Thanks for reading happy sailing mates.

Views
  • Not exactly epic, to me it just looked like:
    We sank him, he came back x20

• @drewbob7 Same experience we had. We sank probably a dozen Galleons, and 1 sloop. Story sounds cooler that way, when in reality it was 3 same galleons returning. Said players were all bad. Two of them teamed up at once still couldn't do it.

• @drewbob7 You just needed to be there!! We went through hell to get it! Hardest one I ever done and I have done alot!

Views
1 out of 4