One Troll Deserves Another! The Tale Of Trolls!

• Argggg!
    Captain Karty and I were on a chicken run.
    When we arrived at our island we noticed there was another ship on the other side.
    I decided to have a little fun. I snuck on his ship sailed off and proceeded to dance while playing music and drive in circles. (Meaning no ill will)

For some reason, the pirate was upset and shot me in the back once he boarded his ship.

No worries! Captain Karty and I always have trouble making friends. So we started to carry on with our chickens.

However, I think the pirate was still upset and decided to sail around and take shots at us. I was on the island running around with a cage when I noticed he left treasure on the beach. I couldn't help myself and I took it and ran back to the other end of the island where Captain Karty sailed by and picked me up. I noticed a few more random chest in the cave and we quickly loaded them on board.

We left the poor pirate as another sloop sailed in.

The two sloops stayed at the island as we turned in our newly acquired loot. Thinking they would attack each other...

They didn't. From a distance, we watched as they sat next to each other silent.

After cashing in we decided we'd sail back in their direction to possibly practice our sword fighting. They wound up sinking us - as Captain Karty boarded them and jumped in the water with their treasure.

We returned to the area again. When we came upon them they appeared as if they were about to attack a galleon together!

We made it our duty to protect the galleon from these... PIRATES!

Well instead of attacking the galleon they partnered against us and we were chased around the galleon for 30 mins. The galleon did nothing but watch as two sloops chased us around and around.

And then... a storm hit and the galleon sunk and we ended up sailing off as a skull fort came up.

The two sloops went to the outpost and turned in their treasure.

We decided to restock the ship and sail to the fort knowing they would likely attempt to do it together. Knowing we would not take the fort alone on this night - we decided to wait for them to hit the fort and give them a hard time. (I mean they did chase our empty ship down for 30 mins)

As expected they went to the fort and dropped anchor. Captain Karty and I attacked from a distance occasionally shooting one of us to the ships to cause chaos.

They fought back with gunpowder barrels as we sailed by - nearly sinking us twice as they swam out in our path.

In turn, we boarded their ships killing them - lifting anchor and ran them into the rocks. In an hour in a half, we sunk the two ships at least five times in all.

Never a word did they speak as they continued to engage us over and over. In the end, we had to turn in so we sunk the last ship standing again. We pulled sails and waited to see if they would attack us without a ship.

They did indeed! They boarded one after another and put on a brave fight. When it was over we set sail into the sunset and logged off.

Knowing we had a great time practicing our pirate skills.

If you brave pirates took the fort after all that. You earned it! (When we left not a horn had gone off at the fort during that hour and a half)

Views
1 out of 1