Yet another story for you to waste time reading...It is kinda funny if you put yourself in my shoes.

• Now this story takes place maybe week 1 or 2 after launch.

Friend of mine was getting off for the evening to grab something to eat. We just turned in a nice amount of loot at Golden Sands. He was standing on the dock (logging out) and I was on the water. I was paying respects to the nice sloop we scuttled because she was good to us. After paying respects in the water (playing music trying for the Titanic achievement.) I begin to swim back to the dock.... Now place yourselves in my shoes at this moment and imagine you are me in this moment. I'm swimming back to the dock and just as I'm about to reach it BOOM! A galleon spawns on my head like I'm the wicked witch of the west. I begin to panic because I'm now alone and ship-less with 4 people spawning in. Quickly I begin to think of my options Do I run or fight?! IDK!?!?! I ran onto the Gally and start picking up anchor. I managed to pick up the anchor by myself (we all know it takes FOREVER even with people helping). At this point I start to sail away with the Gally, I look over and see the crew running down the dock chasing me and their ship. (Now I'm laughing my a*s off because I just pulled that off.) Then I quickly realized Ugh dummy they can just use a mermaid and obliterate you. So I started to turn around and head back towards the island. After turning towards the island I hear footsteps and I think oh sh*t here comes my death. HOW DO I LIVE FROM THIS?! My idea was to make them laugh so I get off the wheel and began to play music. They rush up up the stairs turn around and see my goofy a** sitting jamming some tunes. I park the Gally by the island and continue to play music with them now dancing with me. After the while crew (3 people instead of 4) come to take a look at me I hear a voice in game (they were in a party chat). They didn't utter word but all I could hear was some dude laughing his a** off. I begin to giggle and say hello etc. The rest of the crew join in game and begin to laugh also at what just happened to them. They told me they were going to kill me (thinking I was grieving them) but after the saw me okaying music and goofing off. They decided to let me live (graciously) after all that they invited me to their crew and we did a skull fort together. This little random moment for a brand new game sparked a few new friendships. I am now friends with each member of that crew because I "Captain Jack Sparrow'ed them and commandeered their gally by myself." For me this will always be one of my favorite "first experiences" with other crews ever. Because I really did become Captain Jack Sparrow (Love Johnny Depp and POTC) and sailed into the sunset with them clueless. Gentleman you will always remember that this day that you almost caught CAPTAIN JACK LEXI! :P

Views
  • @elexio Pro tip: paragraphs are free of charge

• @crimsonraziel Thanks didn't know that. :P I wasn't thinking about the engerwish sorry. I know some Grammar N**i is probably twitching right now looking at this mess. LOL

Views
2 out of 3