A tale of two sloops (and how best to approach others)

• Yahaar! A fine tale to tell, an' a warnin' it be, risk what you dare, when comin' fer me!

Twas an early morning sail I be havin' while breakin' me fast... with a quest for 4 chickens, only black ones alas!
    So I sail for Shipwreck Cove, so lonely and barren, but there be a sloop, no response from me lanterns.

I dock far away, no sign so make land, for black plumed chickens, or that was the plan.
    With chicken in hand I be headin' back to shore, but me sloop be sailin' away, with a pirate on board...

They crash her, my beauty, straight into the rock, before grabbin' some powder, blowing off his own socks!

Now this scoundrel be too long at sea at a guess, for i found his own vessel, and, can ye' guess?

Two crates o' spices, a pig and a villainous skull! All hidden right there in the depths of his hull!

With sails straight down, she be headin' to sea, but that weren't the last transgression from me.
    Overboard went the the treasure, out went the lot, so next time, remember and forget not.

If treasure you have, but not bare to lose, a wiser path with others, might ye' best choose.

Views
1 out of 1