Police Sloop

• So last night a buddy and I just got in the game and were messing around. That's when we saw it, a galleon on the horizon.

I turn to my friend and say, we've got this. Let's pull them over. I'll go up to the crows nest & get the lights & siren.

So we chase down the galleon, lantern flashing & bell ringing. When we get close enough I type out (being on PC) "Police! PULL OVER NOW!!!" No response. I repeat, "PULL THE GALLEON OVER!!!" Someone drops their anchor. I say "Prepare your IDs & Registration."

In turn they fire at us. We are close enough that we just ram them full speed. My buddy hops on their deck. I jump from the nest, to our mast, then to their deck's lower stairs. They open fire with small arms. My buddy takes out the guy on their cannon, but is gunned down quickly. I take out two guys bailing water and their brigged prisoner (mercy killing).

From their I hear "They have nothing on their ship. What a let down!"

At this moment I knew that I was dealing with Pirates. My poor partner with only 2 days left until retiring, was gunned down in his prime, by PIRATES!

Dealing with pirates, I knew that they had contraband, so I make my way to their captain's quarters and find it. They are all too busy bailing water out and repairing. So I throw all of their contraband (Disgraced Skull, Captain's Chest, Marauder's Chest, Seafarer's Chest, Exotic Silk Crate, & a Crate of Exquisite Spices) off of the back of their ship and go down and serve justice to two more of their crew before being gunned down myself.

Let this be a lesson to any hostile Galleon crews out there:
    We are on the seas and we are looking for you. It's not about the gold. It is about serving justice in the most painful and ironic way that we can. We will be hunting you, and you will pay for your crimes on the high seas!

Views
  • Aye!
    We need more Pirate fighters in theses seas!
    I personally am just a simple merchant trying to make my way in these seas by doing:

• Skelton killing
    • Animal fetching
    • And the odd bit of gold Digging

Never once have I engaged in the awful act piracy!
    And I shan't ever!

Good on ye lad, for trying to keep the seas safe for us merchant sailors!

• 🤣🤣 pure gold

• Challenge accepted Navy boys!!!!!

• @the-all-c-n-i said in Police Sloop:

Challenge accepted Navy boys!!!!!

I hope he sinks ye pirate!

• @tcprophetslayer you done the S.O.T.P.D proud the illegal running of exotic spices is getting out of hand I hope the contraband was handed in ?

• I trust no one and stop for no one. I expect you will double cross me so will not give you the chance.

• Glad to see there are other police boats out there, heh

• Hmmmm?
    Illegal search and seizure!
    Unlawful arrest!
    I heard nothing in the above story to warrant a stop, much less a search of a private citizen's personal property. You never even showed them your badges! Assuming you HAVE badges!
    Pirates, HAH! I say they were rightful citizens of the Sea of Thieves and YOU were the pirates this day sirs!

• @captain-arcanic police brutality at its finest ;) im sure the ship was sailing suspiciously and there was a broken tail light on that galleon ;)

• “Good luck”
    -Taken

• @tcprophetslayer how is your partner in his prime right when hes gona retire haha.

Views
1 out of 12