Stop Complainging About Hostile Players

• I'm not trying to throw salt or start an argument but I do think its a discussion needing to be had. I see so much complaining about hostile ships and it's a bit ridiculous. This is not a PVE game where someone is just exploiting it to be a bully. And everyone enjoys it in their own way. Some want to be peaceful and make friends. Others are in it for the rush of truly feeling like a pirate and trying to create that Jack Sparrow moment winning a fight and sinking another vessel. Maybe one day RARE will make PVE servers for those who ask but right now that's not the case. Best practice is to assume everyone is hostile. Don't do anything dumb like sailing up on a galleon in your sloop looking for friends while they are are working on a fort. And don't fully trust the "nice" guys who offer to hang with you and help you with your quests.

Views
  • @omnijobs lol today me and the crew were going to an outpost to sell (legend colors)

I spoke to them in game chat, dont worry sloop were not here to shoot at you, we parked the boat and was going to start sell, one of the guys in the sloop (new player i guess) started to shoot, we fire back while the other sloop Guy was in the water screaming plz guys stop plz stop haha

• @alzheimeers lol That guy had some big cannonballs. Shame he didn't think that situation through.

• @omnijobs Hahahaha No he did not lol, Sins Ive become legend i dont fire at sloops If they dont do anything first to trigger me, i want people progress Safer than i did, because what they got on there ship is just money for me and nothing else so i let them be, but i attack every gallion that comes in My way haha :D

Views
3 out of 4