A Terrible Tale Of Guilt

• Captain Karty and I were having a good night.
    Completed several chicken quests and in the end we took the fort on.

Nobody interfered and we made off with the skull fort treasure.

Before we logged off we thought we would harass a Galleon and waste the 200 cannon balls we collected.

We attacked them at Crooked Masts - they fault back but said not a word verbal or text.

We ended up ramming the ship with our sloop and boarded quickly thinking they might have a treasure.

Captain Karty slaughtered the whole crew as the ship sunk and then we searched the whole ship to find only chickens.

Guilt crept up on us as their ship slipped beneath the waves.

Had we known there was no treasure on board or that they were doing a merchant mission we would have ceased our attack.

All we could do in the end was bring their chickens to the shore and hope they would return after we had gone...

It's always good to have voice chat working in the game fellow pirates.
    It may one day save your merchant quest and sanity.

Views
  • @endosku11 Pffft! This isn't Sea of Pansies, it's Sea of Thieves. I fully endorse your decision to be ***holes.

• I'm in the same boat as you (no pun intended) right now. I basically executed a guy that was trying to sell some chickens and a relic he found. When he saw me coming, he started raising his anchor, but it was too late, and I gunned him down without saying a word. Then he scuttled the boat. I have killed a lot of people in this game, usually at a disadvantage (I attack galleons solo every time), but this is the first time I felt legitimately s****y and turned the game off.

So, new policy for me: if it's a solo sloop, try to say hello and see if they're cool before attacking.

Views
1 out of 3