So.... I got stuck

• (Friend captured this) I got stuck in a shipwreck and had to relog

alt text

Views
  • @gordanfreemanhl I've been wanting a suicide option for this, but keep forgetting to make a thread. sucks to get stuck, but I've never been permanently stuck yet. I'm sure it would make me mad since I'm usually solo lol nothing to reconnect to

• @maquark said in So.... I got stuck:

@gordanfreemanhl I've been wanting a suicide option for this, but keep forgetting to make a thread. sucks to get stuck, but I've never been permanently stuck yet. I'm sure it would make me mad since I'm usually solo lol nothing to reconnect to

Yeah, or a "stuck" option that requires you to stand still and take no damage for 30s that teleports you to the ship to stop it being abused

• @gordanfreemanhl said in So.... I got stuck:

@maquark said in So.... I got stuck:

@gordanfreemanhl I've been wanting a suicide option for this, but keep forgetting to make a thread. sucks to get stuck, but I've never been permanently stuck yet. I'm sure it would make me mad since I'm usually solo lol nothing to reconnect to

to stand still and take no damage for 30s that teleports you to the ship to stop it being abused

aye, definitely a perfect idea and point made. sold. here ya go, dev team lol

• And on this day, Pirates invented Whack-A-Mole.

Views
1 out of 5