Don't get back on the ship without 10 Cannon balls! 5 Planks and 5 Bananas!

• Common courtesy...

When you get off the ship empty your cannon balls and planks (I even empty bannanas).

No one should ever step back on a ship without bringing at least 10 Cannon Balls....

You should bring a full inventory of everything....but at the very least get some Damm cannon balls!

I tell everyone don't get back on this Damm ship empty handed!

And use a freaking Mic people!

Views
  • and get off my lawn while you're at it!

• heck yeah, supplies are so precious. for lack of a plank a kingdom was lost. on a supply related story a random sloop mate and i were collecting some goods the other night. another sloop decided pvp was for them, and set about taking us down. what ensued was about an hour long battle of attrition, with both ships taking tons of damage. i realized we were never going to take them down completely with our skill set (mine being meager). like captain quint on jaws i set a course for deep water, directly to a waiting skull fort. knowing where to park i arrived 15-20 seconds ahead, got under the cannon towers, and parked at the gate. now to repair the damage we took driving in. OH NO, not a plank among us. they charge in, taking fire from us and the skellys, while dealing there own. my partner is bailing for all he's worth, while i lead a full set of skellys around the island looking for planks. i find a barrel and grab 5 a split second before i die. i spawn back and we're out to sea, our enemies vanquished. somehow we kept afloat with 5 holes poked in us, 2 below decks and 3 weepers above. it was quite a feeling of accomplishment when we finally patched them up, drained the water, and sold off our goods.

so grab those planks kiddies, your life depends on them.

Views
1 out of 3