To the sloop crew who tried to steal our skull fort during the final waves...

• hats off to you but try harder next time.
    They were so funny. Me and my galleon crew were doing a skull fort and we saw this sloop camping out at the outpost across from it. After about 10 minutes they finally made their way over to us. We kept killing them and sinking their ship. They were so salty. They came back three time lol. Then once we were done we went to the outpost and there they were sailing right for us in an attempt to ram our ship yet again, too bad for them we already sold our stuff. We sunk them yet again and sold their chest they had. A few minutes later they were back sailing right for us, at this point they knew we sold our skull fort stuff so we sunk them again. All they needed was an order of fries to put all that salt on and they would have been set.

Honestly lazy people who come and try to take the skull fort after you have done all the work annoy me. I mean yeah I know its the game but that doesn't mean they arnt lazy.

Views
  • Wow making fun of them on the forums makes you a huge dirtbag. You’re a horrible person

• @confusedgamer99 lol making fun of them?
    I'm the dirt bag? All they had to do was say "hey wanna do the skull fort together and split the loot?" We would have been more than happy to do that. Instead they wanted to camp the outpost they thought we would head to so they could steal our loot after we did all the work. When they decided we were taking too long they decided to come over on the final waves so they could weasel in and cash in last minute. Sorry but I do not feel bad for people like that.

They got what they desereved. There was also zero point in them constantly coming back and trying to sink us(at that point we had already sold everything) after their plan didn't hash out for them, that's just bein annoying.

If you think this PG rated post where I didn't name any names makes me a horrible person its time for you to turn the console or pc off and get out more.

• @confusedgamer99 said in To the sloop crew who tried to steal our skull fort during the final waves...:

Wow making fun of them on the forums makes you a huge dirtbag. You’re a horrible person

You again, with precisely the same lack in humor!

@COMBATxKITTY, I'd not pay them much mind. Here's a thread showing their precise lack in humor. https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/58159/a-little-and-funny-troll

• @lizardspider said in To the sloop crew who tried to steal our skull fort during the final waves...:

@confusedgamer99 said in To the sloop crew who tried to steal our skull fort during the final waves...:

Wow making fun of them on the forums makes you a huge dirtbag. You’re a horrible person

You again, with precisely the same lack in humor!

@COMBATxKITTY, I'd not pay them much mind. Here's a thread on them showing their precise lack in humor. https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/58159/a-little-and-funny-troll

Honestly I think people like that are just here to troll. Not sure why they are even allowed to post on the forums. Or maybe they are just really confused, who knows? I run into people who are just plain odd everyday, its life lol.

• @combatxkitty Wow, that's very rare! I've tried a number of times with my Canons pointed straight up to show I'm not trying to attack an here to help. Only to have Galleon's b*****e away. I've even had my Canon's up and been first to a fort, only to have a Galleon come up and start to sink me. Sure would be nice to run up to a Crew that says, we'll give you a Chest, a Skull, an perhaps something else for helping. But no, everyone shoots first and simply attacks. So at that point, I come back and plan to make it harder for the Galleon to beat the fort. :)

• @txpaladin said in To the sloop crew who tried to steal our skull fort during the final waves...:

@combatxkitty Wow, that's very rare! I've tried a number of times with my Canons pointed straight up to show I'm not trying to attack an here to help. Only to have Galleon's b*****e away. I've even had my Canon's up and been first to a fort, only to have a Galleon come up and start to sink me. Sure would be nice to run up to a Crew that says, we'll give you a Chest, a Skull, an perhaps something else for helping. But no, everyone shoots first and simply attacks. So at that point, I come back and plan to make it harder for the Galleon to beat the fort. :)

Our galleon crew is actually very friendly and sometimes it comes back and bites us in the behind but most times it doesnt. We just ran into a sloop on an island before we did the fort. We were parked and they came circling around, we all waved at them and said ahoy so the sloop felt comfortable enough to dock and look for chickens. Not too long after that same sloop came over to help us fight the craken.

I always believe in being friendly to people, honestly you get more out of this game when being kind to others, kind of like in real life.

• @combatxkitty Very Rare good to hear. I keep waiting for one of those stories where a Galleon pulls up and doesn't shoot and simply drops off a couple chests they don't want. Maybe it would turn out to team up and help them run some quests. My last outing wasn't like that, I simply wanted to get to the Wilds and happened to see a Galleon at the Outpost, even felt like they'd spawned in. I tried to turn from the dock an came into fast an smashed into the island. Fixed my sloop. Nothing on board at all. They sunk me still, 1v4. Game is what it is.

• @txpaladin I know what you mean. When I am on my solo sloop I never run into friendly galleon crews either which is why if I have treasure I stay away from everyone at all costs. I just had a galleon crew chase me across the map other day. I had nothing so I decided to toy with them and sail into the wind and then into a storm and scuttled my ship. I think there can be a bully mentality when it comes to some galleon crews, they think they are all high and mighty because they have four versus a sloop with one or two.

Honestly if my galleon crew ever sunk a lone slooper for no reason(we only attack if attacked first) I would feel like the worlds biggest loser. I mean come on? 1 against 4? That's just sad.

• @combatxkitty said in To the sloop crew who tried to steal our skull fort during the final waves...:

I always believe in being friendly to people, honestly you get more out of this game when being kind to others, kind of like in real life.

Well, I guess that depends on how much you enjoy pvp. I'm friendly until the gauntlet is thrown down. Then, I enjoy the notion of attacking somebody with a vanilla boat, only to then throw a fresh set of paint upon me boat when they sink. It's hilarious to me that they're out looking for a boat they'll never find again. Maybe it's because I'm a fan of Hitman that I have so many paint colors. #FalseArmada

• @lizardspider said in To the sloop crew who tried to steal our skull fort during the final waves...:

@combatxkitty said in To the sloop crew who tried to steal our skull fort during the final waves...:

Well, I guess that depends on how much you enjoy pvp. I'm friendly until the gauntlet is thrown down. Then, I enjoy the notion of attacking somebody with a vanilla boat, only to then throw a fresh set of paint upon me boat when they sink. It's hilarious to me that they're out there out looking for a boat they'll never find again. Maybe it's because I'm a fan of Hitman that I have so many paint colors. #FalseArmada

I love PvP but just not so much in this game to be honest. I dont know why but this game makes me so nice for some reason. Maybe because it is a break from my tryhard wars on GTAO but I am a totally different person on here as far as pvp is concerned. I mean on GTAO I only kill people who kill me first or I fight other tryhards who are on to kill so I guess I am still pretty friendly on that game too.

Trust me though if someone attacks first then its game on. I love the boat switch up trick, its funny thinking of them looking for the wrong ship lol.

• Had about the same thing happen except we were on a sloop and the other sloop got all the loot. We worked hard for that :(

Views
1 out of 12