Marooned on a Rock

• After getting a small bit of treasure (a single voyage skull and a caraf found on a beach), my fellow pirate and I decided to attack a nearby sloop in the hopes of getting more. In the pitched battle that followed, both of our ships sank, and everyone saw the ferryman - that is, except for my fellow man, who managed to scramble upon a small rock in the middle of the ocean with treasure from both ships on hand.

Per my instructions, he took a nap while I sailed our new boat out to him, so his curled body would hide the treasure from prying eyes, which there were - the sloop that we attacked returned, but didn't spot him because his grey clothing camouflaged him into the rock-face. Using his detailed description of his surroundings, I was able to find him again after the other sloop departed, but as he swam to the boat, a shark ate him. In his grief he left the game.

Oh well! More treasure for me! 🏆💀

Views
  • I was once marooned on an island when I first started playing this game and wasn't familiar with the map. My sloop duo partner had respawned with the new ship and I had to navigate him back to me to recover a captain's chest. We failed l**o.

• lol i like these stories

• So of my best times playing were when I’ve gotten marooned with treasure 😀

Views
1 out of 4