COPPERBEARD.

• Why do we still have this since launch?

Randomly crashes.

Views
  • @theunknownd

Yeah, I know right?! Like, seriously, how dare an online game have occasional connection issues a couple months after launch?! Because WoW, one of the oldest online games that still has a huge community, certainly NEVER has connection, server, or bug issues at all! So this brand new game should also never have a single flaw and zero connection problems!

/s

It's a video game, you're life isn't ruined because you got disconnected or are unable to connect. Given there wasn't a bunch of people whining about disconnecting and the server health page shows everything is up and running I'm going to guess it was a very random disconnect and you could very likely reconnected immediately. In the future, you might check out the server status first and see if it's a major issue or just a fluke accident.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/status

• @hyr0-the-pyr0 said in COPPERBEARD.:

@theunknownd

Yeah, I know right?! Like, seriously, how dare an online game have occasional connection issues a couple months after launch?! Because WoW, one of the oldest online games that still has a huge community, certainly NEVER has connection, server, or bug issues at all! So this brand new game should also never have a single flaw and zero connection problems!

/s

It's a video game, you're life isn't ruined because you got disconnected or are unable to connect. Given there wasn't a bunch of people whining about disconnecting and the server health page shows everything is up and running I'm going to guess it was a very random disconnect and you could very likely reconnected immediately. In the future, you might check out the server status first and see if it's a major issue or just a fluke accident.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/status

Are you... Mocking me, Sir?

• @theunknownd said in COPPERBEARD.:

Are you... Mocking me, Sir?

Yar matey, I be mockin ya! Come at me scallywag! I'll be waitin for ya near Galleon's Grave as it'll be a fitting place for me to sink ya! Unless, of course, ya be disconnectin from the server... :P

Views
3 out of 4