Hate & Game Communities

• @mattydove74 said in Hate & Game Communities:

@benjawenja I didn't read any of your post, but I do agree Rare is pretty lazy.

Also I'm glad you made mention that delaying private crews is a big mistake and Rare needs to get their c**p together.

Cheers and thanks for bringing these things up!

Where did you see that they are delaying it?

• @lobofh said in Hate & Game Communities:

@lucid-stew dijo en Hate & Game Communities:

@lobofh said in Hate & Game Communities:

That's your opinion, others like me don't think the same. Personally I got way more enjoyment with NMS than (up to this moment) SoT. Hopefully this game will rise from its ashes...like NMS did.

Usually when someone expresses an opinion, it's not necessary to inform them that it is an opinion because that person already knows. It's nice that you don't think the same. I can offer evidence as support for my opinion. Can you?

Oh, sure I can as I really understood the core concept of NMS, a singleplayer, lonesome experience of exploration and mistery, while your “evidences” are a compilation of manipulations, exagerations and whine by the hateful videogames internet because a developer didn’t deliver a tangential feature in the final release, something that happens in every release in the market.

Don’t waste your time, never wanted a multiplayer in NMS, neved needed it.

How nice of you to provide my evidence for me. Actually, I own the game and spent a considerable amount of time playing, but it doesn't appear you're interested in anything other than your own opinion.

• @mrbrocksego said in Hate & Game Communities:

@benjawenja Oh totally, constructive criticism is a must. Anything less isn't worth the photons your reading on.

"you're".

Views
37 out of 38