Stop whining!!! Noobs don't let the forum bring you down.

• I have a suggestion, not for the Devs, but for the players.

For a moment imagine that Rare made the game in an attempt to satisfy the desires of more than just you. Imagine that they actually wanted to make money.

Stop making posts about how all PC players cheat, most don't. Stop making posts about how aweful crossplay is when is was always gonna be there, since day one.

Stop making posts about the Galleon being OP against a sloop. Duh.

These posts are c**p. I attack their very existence.

I literally can go in any category on the forum and find whiny rage posts on these topics, chill everyone. It is ok. The big bad video game will win sometimes, that is why it is a game.

By Neptune's beard there are alot of hurt egos over things that just don't need much ado.

Views
  • Thread lock incoming....lol!

@Deckhands

• @fancypantzmcgee
    So you want others to stop whining & to get them to do that you put up a post whining about them.
    Makes sense
    @Deckhands

• Ooh, ooh. Can I whine now about whiners whining about too many whiners whining about whiners on the forums? TAG, your it!

I have no target for my childish mockery, accept perhaps humans in general, of which, sadly, I am one.

• @captain-arcanic yessss you are my new best friend!

• @logansdadtoo why not? Seems to work with the social logic being demonstrated.

Demonstration via hypocrisy seems to often make folks self reflect. But deckhand away. ;)

• @fancypantzmcgee Right!? I just want to start seeing what kind of discussions can be had once the whining is done.

• @mrbrocksego yes exactly. I see too many wha-wha-wha posts. Or good posts that turn to that.

There is on up talking smack about taking a chest from a skull fort right out from under another crews nose. I expected droves of these when the game came out. Instead it is like a neg. Fest at the Devs all the time.

Sniff sniff can't we all get along and thieves, shoot, drown and plunder eachother in peace?!

The horror!

Views
1 out of 8