Hello all!

• Long time Diablo 3 player coming out of the dungeon and onto the sea. Noob as noob can be. Looking for new friends willing to show the way.!

Views
  • @anthrax515051
    If ye be interested

We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

We have all kinds of players in our group from the PVP to the treasure hunters. All play styles welcome and easy to find someone that fits your style

• Ahoy ... Had to reply to ye as the name ... I was just watching Yellowbeard (the movie) and remembered that they tried to disguise yellowbeard as a Professor Anthrax.

Feel free to look me up in game should you need a hand w/ skellies or "pirate trolls"

• @freejacx said in Hello all!:

Ahoy ... Had to reply to ye as the name ... I was just watching Yellowbeard (the movie) and remembered that they tried to disguise yellowbeard as a Professor Anthrax.

Feel free to look me up in game should you need a hand w/ skellies or "pirate trolls"

We all love that movie. LOL
    If ye be interested,

We be over 100 strong.
    We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

We have all kinds of players in our group from the PVP to the treasure hunters. All play styles welcome and easy to find someone that fits your style.

• @freejacx thank you very much I shall! Only played once so far... Lol

• @aodmarine59 Ahoy, I have journeyed to the AoD sight and .. I like the cut of yer jib. I will be contacting you in the next day or so. I do often run with a few other pirates and have several from other mmorpg guilds that play together to join in near future ... They would also be welcome aboard yes?
    Mature, skilled, and community conscious pirates all. I'll vouch fer that.

PS any chance AoD might consider using discord server in the near future?

• @freejacx said in Hello all!:

@aodmarine59 Ahoy, I have journeyed to the AoD sight and .. I like the cut of yer jib. I will be contacting you in the next day or so. I do often run with a few other pirates and have several from other mmorpg guilds that play together to join in near future ... They would also be welcome aboard yes?
    Mature, skilled, and community conscious pirates all. I'll vouch fer that.

PS any chance AoD might consider using discord server in the near future?

Great to hear. yes bring ye friends as they be welcomed. Teamspeak is our main comms. It has been for sometime. Look forward to having you and them on board.

Views
1 out of 7