Ahoy fellow mates.

• I've been playing now for a little over a month completely solo untill recently I played online with another crew. I myself would like to get a crew together but feel as tho I may be the only one of my kind. I am a friendly pirate. I will not attack another ship & will avoid them if possible. Till they start following me then I can almost always out maneuver all ships. Get to close I give a warning shot. If theyattack me then I go balls to the wall with all I got! I am anti bully! I actually helped take down a galleon the other night cause they just kept sinking ships for fun. I am looking for fellow pirates to play with who at least know the basics of what their doing & can get things done and have a good time and joke a bit. Not all uptight & serious thats no fun. I myself enjoy the other fun things on the game. For example while playing solo the other night I decided to down 4 tankereds in a row and jump off the ship and fight a shark just to see if I could. ( shark won ) anyway if any of this sounds anything like you or someone your looking to play with feel free to add me mic or no mic I don't mind. I have one but don't use it often mostly cause I do solo. My scores are 16/13/15 if your curious. You don't have to be great at the game even if your still learning is be more then happy to help another out. Good day mates arrgghhh.

Views
  • @elfonashelf52

If ye be interested

We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

We have all kinds of players in our group from the PVP to the treasure hunters. All play styles welcome and easy to find someone that fits your style.

• @aodmarine59 ahoy I shall check this out seems like it may be the crew for me. I am well over 18 but I am an Xbox player mostly play late at night till the am. Thanks for the invite arrgghh

• @elfonashelf52 hey dude add me awesomechad888 i play basically the same way

• @elfonashelf52

Our pleasure

• @awesomechad888
    If ye be interested

We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

We have all kinds of players in our group from the PVP to the treasure hunters. All play styles welcome and easy to find someone that fits your style

• Add my Xbox live gamertag SIONYDOORS1212 I’ve been playing solo apart from a few times with my sons. I’m always sailing around and welcome any fun missions in a crew.

• @sionydoors1212 will do good sir. Nice to see there are others alike.

Views
1 out of 8