2 Pirates Named and Shamed

• Had the unfortunate grouping with these two scallywags tonight on a skull fort run.

(Mod Edited)

Basically perfect group we managed to complete the fort and this is when they dishonoured the pirate code.

They purposely sank our ship and hid the key out to sea, instead of opening the door to the vault.

Then they went back and started acting like fools to which we lost one of our team mates.

I smelt a rat at this point so decided to loiter in game to see if they left, to which he sent me a message asking me to leave so he and his friends could do some voyages.

At this point I informed him that does he think I'm some sort of FOPDOODLE.

Then he unsuccessfully was trying to grief me out of the game.

Then his clan of rusty pirates who wanted the loot came in and placed me in the brig. (Group Below all members)

(Mod Edited)

And unsuccessfully tried to make me leave, to their disgust and many drownings in the brig they eventually left 3 hours later!

Nobody got the loot even though it was well deserved as a community, what do people think of this behaviour?

Them sort of shenanigans is not becoming a pirate.

Views
  • @foggy-dew

Posting gamertags in order to name and shame community members is not allowed on the Forums.

Because of this I've locked & edited your post. If you believe a player has been toxic in the game, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket to Rare Customer Support.

Sea of Thieves Official Forum Rules

Views
1 out of 2