The seas be ours and by the powers where we will we'll roam ...

• Ahoy! Capin' Freejacx here, I have been sailing these seas since the betas. I used to sail in POTCO as Freejacx and SydNyte.

I hope to see some of my old cohorts show up here. Though I am a pirate I find it is often a good idea for us captains of smaller crews to work together at times and form alliances.

So if yea be like minded, or need a hand with skellies or "pirate trolls" please feel free to add me as a freind in win or xbox app (I play on both platforms and if you do you know how "janky" the apps are) and send me a message so we can hook up some times and work, play, and train together.

I am currently gathering my crews from various other MMORPGs, very capable gamers all. Most are light RP / PvPers. I prefer discord to in game chat but am usually listening w/ mic muted in game.

Hoist the colors high

Views
  • Hey there @freejacx

Zealots is always looking for fresh eager pirates to join our ranks and sail the high seas with us check us out over here

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/39088/zealots-are-recruiting-xbox-pc-eng-us-casual-roleplay-crew-all-vets-noobs-welcome/44

Views
1 out of 2