BRAVE VANGUARDS UNITE!

• So I know it is a pipedream that can never be realized. But I think it would be cool if ever two founders/brave vanguards/using the skull sail meet, they be friendly to one another.

We are part of a brotherhood! I was on the day I got the sail and a Galleon came within inches of my solo sloop and the guy on there just gave me a friendly salute.

We both had the founder sails we got that day..
    Let's let this be the way!

Views
  • This is what making you reputation is all about! Someone recognizes you on the seas by your sail, and they know who you are (a founder) and salute you. That's the way the game should be.

• While I wear my title and sail I will respect this bond. See you on the sea!

• @revanjstone I'm passive aggressive like creatures in WoW don't shoot at me and I won't shoot at you

• @randomxdarkness Fair enough. I rarely even use my cannons haha. I fill up the barrel everytime because my tactics are run or steal, not kill. But if its a founder sail I see I'll be leavin it be.

@MacDoland Thank you Brave Vanguard!

@Faal-Zoor-Kriid I'm grasping at anything that can bring some of the community together instead of murdering each other right out 90% of the time haha.

• Just meet a Brave Vanguard on an Outpost and it was nice having some chill time FIRST instead having to start fighting some stone cold mute .
    I do miss the Founders ,we all use to COMMUNICATE .
    I can not always use my mic but I always use nonverbal communication if I'm unable.
    Has a Brave Vanguard I will keep trying to encourage new players to communicate.😊
    I never shot first and if I see the Founders flag I'll be really happy to offer any help if you need it !

• Conversely I'll attack you, because just like highlander, there can be only one

• @xmadxworldx haha you crazy

Views
7 out of 8