Skull Fortress + Kraken BATTLE!!! A Must Watch...

• Hey guys! I wanted to share my YouTube mini-tage I guess you can say. I worked with 2 great artist on this.

It's less than 2 minutes!

Intense Battle with the Kraken!
    Defeating the Captain at the Skull Fortress & Retrieving the Key!
    Evading 2 Galleons!
    Cashing out the Stronghold Skull, Chest, Chest of Sorrows, Crate of Exquisite Spice & Villainous Skull!
    PLUS! PVP Action!

If you like it! It would be very much appreciated if you liked &/or commented!

YouTube Link

Skull Fortress Raid & Kraken BATTLE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V2DZpgmXQo&t=1s

Thanks for reading!

Leave constructive criticism down below! :D

• P1stolas
    Views
  • Hello everyone! I hope you guys can take 2 minutes of your time to check out my Sea of Thieves Skull Fortress + Kraken Battle! Video! I hope you guys enjoy it. It was my 1st upload for SOT.

Leave some feedback! Comment! Or even like if you wish! Everything is extremely appreciated!

• Hey guys! Thanks for giving my video some watches and likes, it means a lot. If you haven't, definitely give it a watch!!

• @p1stolasx nice video.
    I liked the song you used.
    Was not a fan of the colour editing, a lot of it was very orange and bright and some of the dark parts are made very dark and hard to see.

But I loved how you just cashed in that last chest and went to sleep in front of the enemy lol.

• @blessed-karma I left all creativity to my editor! Let him do what he wanted, it was a lot of fun. Thanks for the feedback and appreciation, very much appreciated :D

• @p1stolasx I appreciate all of those who watched this video, means a lot :D

• I think this is dope! Kinda wish the face cam was removed just for this little 2 minute clip, but I think this would make a pretty sweet trailer.

Views
6 out of 7