Joining a friend mid game!

• Will it be possible to join a buddy in mid game.
    For example, if my buddy and i play and he (for what ever reason) gets thrown out off the game, will it be possible to reconnect?
    Because you cant at this point.

Views
  • @infected-nl
    You should be able to join a player if the crew isn't full.

On PC: Open the Xbox app and go to 'Friends' and a option should be on his page to join the game.

On console: Go to his Gamertag and there should be an option to join his game.

• @spinosaurs

Yea but that starts up a new game!
    So???

• @infected-nl

@infected-nl said in Joining a friend mid game!:

@spinosaurs

Yea but that starts up a new game!
    So???

No...

• @jammyd22
    Oke i will give it a try, again, but the last time it started a whole new game and we lost all the loot!

• @infected-nl No, you can join an existing crew if not full. I have done it when I was dumped from a game. As long as your friend is still in the game and there is an opening, you can join.

• @painstryker

Oke thank you all for responding so quickly.
    Very kind of you all.
    I will give it a go!!

Thank you

• @infected-nl
    Not so, If you are in the main menu, it will ask you if you want to join the game. If the person already in the game gets kicked out, it will normally give you an error code, along the lines of "_____beard"
    If the player you are joining is indeed getting booted from the game while you join or vice versa, then post it as a bug. Bugs only get fixed if the dev knows they exist.

• @spinosaurs
    Aha, oke, thats good to know, thank you my good sir:)

Views
1 out of 9