can you earn scars by fighting or getting defeated?

• Title.
    Like in fable?

Views
  • This is a thing we definitely needed

• @hruodbhertsasha said in can you earn scars by fighting or getting defeated?:

This is a thing we definitely needed

Well, add it to the list of 100 other things this game needs but won't get.

• @ditronian in all fairness it doesn't need this feature at all. It would be cool though.

Also why are you so sure it won't get the other 100 things?

• @rainbowspace770 said in can you earn scars by fighting or getting defeated?:

@ditronian in all fairness it doesn't need this feature at all. It would be cool though.

Also why are you so sure it won't get the other 100 things?

Because over the course of the Betas/Stress Tests it got none of them. Because after four years of development all that was delivered was a content-less shell. Because Rare Studios has dug its feet in the sand and decided that all the game needs is clothing 'progression'.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of things you don't need, like microtransactions...for more clothing.

• I would love to see things like scars. I would also love to see stuff like tally marks on your boat after sinking other ships, maybe skulls hanging off the hull after killing 500 skeletons, etc.

While I know more stuff is coming, you would think for a game that is strictly cosmetic progression wise would have one of the most deep cosmetic and customization out there.

• @ditronian I think that's entirely unfair considering they are basically doing what Microsoft say. Not only that they were polishing off what they had already created in the betas which is entirely the point of betas. It's not early access it's a test to polish what's there ready for release.

It's been nearly 2 weeks since it's released and only in the coming months can you judge rare for what content they will or will not add. Your simply being salty for no reason otherwise

• @orsosilvano I got it somehow my charachter has a scar over his eye i had been playing long he had still the same scar then i join someones crew oand we have fun sword figthing he wins all the time then a day after a friend says your scar looks bigger when i look just whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i had picture before it was a little longer but cool but how how i dont understand its not in the game.

• @grevcrabbelord1 ALLIANCE

• I want scars, but I'd rather be able to choose them like outfits and tattoos. What would be best is if they were divided into parts, i.e. arms, torso, face, etc.

• @grevcrabbelord1 Please don't resurrect old threads, it is against the forum rules. This thread will now be locked.

Views
1 out of 11