FREE stuff as compensation for Game Pass issue

• It was some FREE stuff as compensation for Game Pass issue or it just rumors ?

Views
  • @ben-sly-tidus

If game pass gets free stuff I want free stuff since I paid $60.

• You didn't pay full price for the game, a lot of us did and weren't able to play because of YOU game pass users who flooded the servers. If anything we would deserve something not you.

• Yeh why don't the people who paid actual money directly to the game which would support rare and the devs more get compensation too! That was sarcasm by the way. compensation would be absurd since you get the game with the game pass, you don't really support the game in any financial way by getting a free trial or paying like $10 to get access to sea of thieves and a hundred other games....

• @dread1217 That's not how this works. They already have your money. But they want to continue getting our money.

• @x1-two They want to keep their loyal long based players, not guys that expect free stuff after paying $10 for the game pass.

• @dread1217 said in FREE stuff as compensation for Game Pass issue:

You didn't pay full price for the game, a lot of us did and weren't able to play because of YOU game pass users who flooded the servers. If anything we would deserve something not you.

You got them there haha. All the people who got free trials or a month of games pass for like $3 flooded the servers while we the people who bought the game with our well earned money who were expected to play had a hard time playing. Personally, I chose to Preorder the game was to support the devs and rare. I also bought a sea of thieves controller to support rare. So game pass users should NOT complain at all lol

• @x1-two
    I am pretty sure they get a very small amount of money a month from all the game pass users and one big payout or something like that

• @mad-jack-ketch You get over a hundred pretty decent games for 10 dollars a month, so really you should just buy sea of thieves it would most likely be more cost effective if you were to subscribe to the game pass just for one game.

• @chillsaucer In all honesty, you keep buying the game pass, your gonna spend more than $60 for Sea of Thieves :P

• Flooders...... If you have no information regarding sub stop spam

• @x1-two said in FREE stuff as compensation for Game Pass issue:

@dread1217 That's not how this works. They already have your money. But they want to continue getting our money.

No... MICROSOFT wants to continue getting your money, of which they may throw a small percentage over to Rare.

Youre paying not for Sea of Thieves access but a Microsoft Library access.

Sea of Thieves WILL eventually leave the Gamepass. At which point you'll still have access to other games.

You can disingenously believe and say youre paying for Sea of Thieves monthly, but youre not. If you plan on playing SoT beyond 6 months, you'd have paid upfront for the game, rather than paying for 6months on the gamepass then buying the game, because you'd be doubling your cost.

So.. IF you really are paying $10 a month JUST for Sea of thieves, I guess its bye bye in six months or youre lying and really youre going to be using it for other games also.

Views
11 out of 12