I can't install the game ( Code: 0x80070005 ( PC ))

• I have been trying to install this game for now 10 hours, and it keeps p*****g me off.

First, it installs normally until it reaches the end where it will give me " Can't install, we'll try again later", it decides to install the game again but when it reaches the 20mb mark, it gives me the error again ( Code: 0x80070005 ) and does it one more time before it gives up.

Views
  • @a-wise-scrubby I've been waiting all day to play. It finally lets me download and install then it does this. Good thing Blackwake exists!

• Hope this helps.

• @a-wise-scrubby Hey I just restarted my PC and it finished the install. Try doing that.

• Reinstall the game on your C: drive and soon as it starts downloading, restart your computer right away. Once the computer is back online dont open the windows store or the xbox app. You could get a notification right away saying the game could be installed, ignore it and wait till the game downloads passively.
    It worked for me and now its time to play. Spread the word mateys !

• restarting doesnt work for me , it download the hole files over and over again i have somewhat about 50gb lost already and i dont know where the files are going xD

this s**t is so r****d , it was the 1st and the last time i buy a Microsoft/xbox game

• i can play i wait a day too :P

• Yeah im sick of this. Can't install it. God damm it Microsoft. Release on steam. Windows Store is god damm hopeless. This good game will fail because of the stupid delivery system.

• Go to this files Localstate and localcache and in those files delete everything, restart your pc and it should work, it work for me

• @a-wise-scrubby
    FIX.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/45114/fix-error-code-0x80070005-and-code-0x803f8001-apparently-it-s-crazy-but-it-worked/49

Views
1 out of 10